The Mississippi Minority Business Alliance, Inc. (MMBA) is 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation with a primary mission of enhancing business opportunities for minority-owned companies. Our goal is to expand business opportunities for minority businesses through the encouragement of mutually beneficial economic links between minority suppliers, the public, and private sectors. Corporations are introduced to an often untapped source of capable, qualified suppliers while minority businesses get the opportunity to compete for a fair share of available business… a “WIN-WIN SITUATION!” We create partnerships that work
CORPORATE MEMBER BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- Resources to make doing business with MBE’s easy and simple
- Recognition by stakeholders and local community
- Regular Networking Opportunities
- Hyperlink to your corporate or supplier diversity website from MMBA website along with Corporate Logo
- Recognition as a corporate sponsor in quarterly e-newsletter and at membership meetings
- Members Only Portal
- Hot Deals / Coupons
- Member to Member Deals
- Classified Advertisements
- Job Postings
- Opportunity to be Nominated as Featured Member
- Selected member is showcased in e-newsletter, has a featured helpful tips article on website and their profile is spotlighted on our home page.
- Advanced Business Directory Listing
- Includes expanded business description, search key words, embedded YouTube video, links to social media pages, logo, search summary, and additional photos.
- Special Pricing on Advanced Advertisement Packages
- Top Banner Advertisement
- Side Banner Advertisement
- Featured Event Article
MMBA Corporate Membership Annual Dues: $2,000
Note: 4% processing fee will be added to membership dues processed online via debit/credit card.